No, I design create the designs and 3D models to be 3D printed by third-party vendors.
The picture on the left is NOT A PHOTO. It is a 3D visualization of the ring. The picture on the right is a PHOTO of the 3D printed rings in Stainless Steel.
This is a 3D printed product, so it will be the material it was ordered in (e.g.: stainless steel, versatile plastic, brass etc.) and will not have any paint applied to it.
If you would like to paint it yourself I recommend using enamel paints for metal rings, such as Testors Enamel Paints. Get a small brush to apply the paint while having some thinner/acetone and rags/cotton swabs/q-tips at hand to clean up any spillage.
1) Send me a PM to let me know your ring size, the ring you’re and the material you prefer it to be printed in.
2) Give me a little time to process your request, and I will get back to you with a link to the the custom sized ring.
3) You may now order your custom sized ring from the at the page I directed you to.
The best way to know your ring size is definitely to visit your nearest jeweler. Alternatively you can grab existing rings you are comfortable wearing and measure the inner diameter!
I use this website as reference : http://www.celtarts.com/ring_size.htm
Contrary to popular belief, Stainless Steel isn’t exactly ‘stainless’; it oxidizes rather easily, creating a thin layer of brown rust. Fret not, for there is a simple solution to this :
1) Soak the ring in a solution of water + metal polish (at least 15 minutes)
2) Dry the ring thoroughly (pop in in a toaster, out in the sun or just use a hair dryer)
3) Sand it with high grit sandpaper (500 and above) and then buff it with steel wool
4) Apply clear nail polish on the inner surface to avoid oxidation caused by moisture from fingers
Sure do! Check out this album for photos submitted by customers :
No they will not! Do remember to resize them in programs such as Meshmixer (it’s free!).
|Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg||2-3||$6.99|
|Rest of EU||Varies||$13.99|
|Australia, New Zealand||5-9||$14.99|
|Rest of World||Varies||$29.99|
To protect you against fraud, we require that your order’s final destination matches the country associated with your billing address.
Due to service limitations by our carriers as a result of internal policies or international trade embargoes and economic sanctions, we are unable to ship to the following countries. More information can be found at the websites of our carriers UPS and USPS.
We are unable to ship to the following countries:
AC Ascension Islands
BV Bouvet Island
CC Cocos (Keeling) Islands
CX Christmas Island
EH Western Sahara
FK Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
GQ Equatorial Guinea
GS South Georgia & South Sandwich Is.
HM Heard and McDonald Islands
IO British Indies Chagos
IR Islamic Republic of Iran
KP Korea, North
PC Caroline Islands
PM Saint Pierre and Miquelon
RU Russian Federation
SH Saint Helena
SS South Sudan
ST Sao Tome and Principe
SY Syrian Arab Republic
TF French Southern Territories
WK Wake Island
If your country is not on this list, we will ship to you!